| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Los Angeles, California in April is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 18.3mm (0.7in) of water is dropped across an average of 4 days.
- In April the blue above Los Angeles, California is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:30 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Los Angeles, California April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Los Angeles, California, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Angeles, California:
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 510.2 kms (317.1 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 544.7 kms (338.5 miles) NW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) WNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) W
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 381.8 kms (237.2 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 312.6 kms (194.3 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) NE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 129.3 kms (80.4 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) ESE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 511.5 kms (317.8 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 380.9 kms (236.7 miles) ESE